Thursday 9 February 2012

Back to Vancouver

My mother has offered to come pick Briggs, Bandit and I up and take us back to Vancouver for a week. I'm excited and a little nervous. Excited because I will get to see family and take Bandit to the beach. One of our favorite places to go. I'm nervous because managing a dog and a grumpy toddler solo is going to be an interesting experience. I've done it before but I am putting so much effort into Bandit's training right now I really do not want it to go to pieces when he go on a mini vacation. I could leave him behind with my boyfriend but then I know the work I've done over these last days will be pointless. I will be lucky if he lets him out to pee let alone walks him.

I'm having a hard time deciding what baby carrier will be the most travel friendly. I'm also trying to decide what dog gear to bring. Ah! Choices. I have two days to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment